Thursday, December 23, 2021

In Ireland Find my live Permanent Roles starting in Jan/Feb 2022!!

  In Ireland Find my live Permanent Roles starting in Jan/Feb 2022!!


In Ireland Find my live Permanent Roles starting in Jan/Feb 2022!!
 In Ireland Find my live Permanent Roles starting in Jan/Feb 2022!!



Dublin:

1=>Junior EHS Advisor

2=>All levels of M&E Quantity Surveyors

3=>Mechanical Construction Manager

4=>Electrical Construction Manager

5=>Electrical Estimator

6=>Mechanical Estimator

Cork

1=>Mechanical-Project Engineers

2=>Electrical Supervisors

3=>Electrical-Foreman


I have the following roles based in Antwerp on a Waste to Energy Project:

1=>E&I Technician

2=>Electrical Quantity Surveyor


The-project-is-onsite-for-18-Months-with-other-projects-in-the-area-to-move-onto-after.

EMAIL: adrian.rayar@gnagroup.co.uk